UA-45088108-1

Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My History with Reenacting

   Hello there! I'm Nathan Yessler, a 21 year old student at Shepherd University, and I really love reenacting and history in general. I grew up watching older movies from the golden age of Hollywood, and always just found immersion in those periods quite wonderful. I grew up just seeing things from the past as normal, from the entertainment to the clothes.

     I used to do Colonial Reenacting in high school, which I really loved, but more recently I've found myself more involved with WWII reenacting; I've mostly done civilian, as I like the civilian wear for daily usage, and also plan to get more involved with WWII military reenacting.

     In this blog, I'll post photos of my outfits, and those of others, talk about them, my and other's history in reenacting, events I've attended and what I thought of them, as well as what I plan to do in the future concerning reenacting. I will probably cover mainly Colonial, Civil War and WWII, although the blog won't be limited to just those.


     Let me know how you like my posts, and feel free to suggest topics, and I'll see what I can do; I'll do my best to make everything as helpful and enjoyable as possible!   

No comments:

Post a Comment